This course is for HCIA-5G V1. 0. This course introduces the evolution and typical industry applications of 5G, basic concepts of 5G, key technologies used in 5G, and successful cases of combining 5G with typical vertical industries, providing reference and guidance for related personnel to learn 5G knowledge.
By learning this course, trainees can understand the 5G development and evolution, 5G protocol standardization progress, key technologies used in 5G, new 5G network architecture, and typical industry applications and solutions, providing support for subsequent work.
Training and certificating engineers with small and medium-sized enterprise network deployment and O&M capabilities.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
Introduction of HCIA-5G
- Introduction of HCIA-5G
1. 5G Motivation and Industry Progress Introduction
- 1.1 Driving Force of 5G Evolution
- 1.2 Development of 5G Protocol Standardization
- 1.3 5G Industry Chain and Ecosystem
- 1.4 5G Global Commercial Deployment Plan Quiz
2. 5G Network Architecture and Key Technologies Introduction
- 2.1 5G Business Scenarios and Key Capabilities
- 2.2 5G Network Architecture and Key Technologies Quiz
3. 5G Use Case Introduction
- 3.1 5G Business Value and Development
- 3.2 5G Business Applications and Cases Quiz
4. Typical Industry Application Solutions of 5G Introduction
- 4.1 5G Technology Evolution and Industry Development
- 4.2 IoV Solution
- 4.3 Smart Healthcare Solution
- 4.4 Smart Education Solution
- 4.5 Smart Grid Solution Quiz
- Training Materials
- Final exam